Soundcloud & Podcast

     Soundcloud

     -Soundcloud is a digital music platform on which people share diverse songs and create their own albums.It has a wide range of users from musicians to podcasters about diverse topics.It lets users to be interactive via sharings.After you create and personalize your own profile, you can start producing your own content or using what others share from popular music genres such as pop, rap to other types which have different themes like study, work-out, therapy.Along with sharing music, it's also a good platform for producing podcast.

Podcast

-Podcast, as a combination of the words "ipod" and "broadcast", are audio recordings that users produce according to different topics and interests.It is a means whose area of use is wide from entertainment to education and business.It lets people who have the same interests create their own communities and provide each other with flow of information.It is for not only obtaining information but also keeping up with current incidents in your immediate environment or all around the world.One recommendation that I would make is to be continuous in producing podcasts, otherwise it may be inevitable to lose others' contact with your podcasts.One big advantage is that podcasts, unlike videos, require you to just listen without having to watch it at the same time, which allows you to do something else while listening simultaneously. Podcasts can be produced on different platforms such as apple, spotify or soundcloud that I preferred while producing my podcast about language learning.I tried to explain the relationship between languages and brain and learning a language.Since I met podcast recently, it's still something that I should make myself familiar with.I am sharing the link to my podcast and I hope it's going to be enlightening to you.

Link to my podcast: https://on.soundcloud.com/7f9sM



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What is H5P Project?

Vidcast

What is Seesaw?